It seems like you guys really liked the idea of our Disconnect from Tech kits last month. They were a big hit! We were overwhelmed (in a good way) by the response and we’ve enjoyed seeing your handiwork when you tag us on social media. Keep it up, we love to see what you’re up to and to post it to our stories as well.
Whether you snagged a kit last month or not, you won’t want to miss this next one.
This month we’re challenging you to get outside for a winter walk. I know, I know… you’re all thinking “but it’s winter and it’s cold out!” But don’t worry, we thought of that too and we’ve got you covered. Once you return from your winter walk there’s a nice cozy cup of tea or hot chocolate AND a make-your-own heat pack for you to enjoy while working on the crafts and activities included in your kit!
Disconnect from Tech kits include:
- Harwich Conservation Trust’s “Guide to Walking Trails” and a nature related scavenger hunt to complete on your walk!
- Tea for the grown-ups or a hot cocoa for those who request the kids edition.
- Origami heart craft
- Winter word search and coloring pages
- Make-your-own heat pack supplies (sock, rice and directions)
- Valentine’s card supplies to create a lovely message to someone you care about while snuggled up with your cozy beverage and heat pack!
Kits will be available for curbside pickup beginning February 1st. We’ll give you a ring or shoot you an email when they’re ready to go!
Take care, friends!
Assistant Director Emily