Following advice from the Town and public health officials regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus) not to hold non-essential meetings Library programs and meetings of other organizations have been cancelled for the foreseeable future. This should help reduce the risk of person-to-person exposure. Programs and meetings will resume when advised by public health officials that it is safe to do so. We hope that by cancelling programs and meetings we can avoid having to make other reductions in Library hours and services.
Please see below for a list of other suspended services:
- The bookstore is closed until further notice
- Donations will not be accepted until further notice.
- Book-a-Librarian will not be held until further notice.
- VITAL will not be taking on new applicants.
- Story time will not take place until further notice.
- The basement will remain locked during open hours.
- Museum pass reservations are suspended.