Get a Brooks Free Library CLAMS Card
Fill out this form for a BFL CLAMS card, which gives you access to all the resources in our eLibrary. Link: https://forms.gle/DWKJ9JMVoxGCKqay9
Reset Your PIN
Having trouble getting into your CLAMS account? Reset your PIN with this link: https://library.clamsnet.org/pinreset
**NOTE: This only works if you have your email address on your CLAMS account. Give us a call or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to added your email address to your account.**
Wifi is available 24/7!
You can access any wifi signal that starts with “Brooks” from our parking lot – no password required.
Following advice from the Town and public health officials regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus) the Library is currently closed to the public.
But don’t worry…
- All due dates of materials which were due after the library closed have been extended until 4.16.2020
- Library cards expiration dates have also been extended for 60 days
- Any fines accrued during this period will be waived upon check-in of materials
- The library is not checking in materials as they are returned so there is no need to rush to return them at this time.
All access to Library materials and resources is through our eLibrary of digital materials. In order to accommodate increased use we have increased limits on our Hoopla collection and patrons may now check out 10 items per month instead of 5. We are also working to provide additional digital materials by adding to our OverDrive collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- eLibrary – access all our online resources, including newspapers and databases
- For ebooks specifically: Hoopla, OverDrive, and TumbleBooks
- Adults and Children: Join our Reading Challenge, Fired Up for Reading!
- Listen to the Brooks Free Library Podcast!
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Monomoy Regional School District has compiled a great list of Resources for Families.
Following advice from the Town and public health officials regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus) not to hold non-essential meetings Library programs and meetings of other organizations have been cancelled for the foreseeable future. This should help reduce the risk of person-to-person exposure. Programs and meetings will resume when advised by public health officials that it is safe to do so.
Tax Form Information
Please see the Tax Form Information page under our Reference section if you are looking for tax form assistance.