On this page you’ll find an abundance of resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have broken links up based on the their source or type of information (ex: Travel info, State info, Library info, etc.). This is not an exhaustive list of authoritative sources, however, all links have been hand-picked by our librarians.
We will do our best to keep the links on this page fresh and up-to-date. However, as always, for the most current and scientifically accurate information about the pandemic, please refer to the CDC’s website or Mass.gov.
Table of Contents
Click on a heading to jump to that section.
- Plan for Phased Resumption of Services to the Public
- Spring & Summer 2021 Plan for Inside Access and Curbside Pickup
- Fall 2020 Plan for Limited Inside Access “Grab and Go” Service
- Summer 2020 Plan for Curbside Pickup Phase
- Trustees Statement Regarding Pandemics and Public Health, Natural Disasters and Other Emergencies
- Center for Disease Control’s Coronavirus site
- Symptoms of the Coronavirus
- How the Coronavirus Spreads
- Prevention and Treatment
- Stop the Germs
- Guidance for people who’ve been exposed or diagnosed but can be treated at home
- Town of Harwich Health Dept.
- Barnstable County Dept. of Health and Environment
- March 2, 2020 News Release on the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Channel 18 Town of Harwich Covid-19 Resource Page
- Cape Cod Beaches via the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce – details about how Covid-19 is impacting beaches on the Cape, and other beach safety guidance
- King County WA Dept of Public Health – Preparedness Checklist for Individuals & Families
- King County WA Dept of Public Health – Family Health Information Worksheet
- How to Wash Your Hands flyer
- CDC: How to Make Cloth Face Mask Coverings – sew and no-sew instructions available
- Mass.gov: Sign up for Covid-19 text message alerts from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- COVID Explained – Website containing facts about the virus. Answers common questions such as: How does it spread? How is it treated? Who does it affect most?, etc. Contains unbiased information compiled by a team of researchers and students at Brown, MIT, Harvard, Mass General and elsewhere.